Disk Dr. products are completely different from existing general spinal braces.
Disk Dr. is not an ordinary belt (device).
- Disk Dr. Waist WG30 belt system provides advantages over all existing lumbar support belts.
- Disk Dr. belt is simple to use, allows self-treatment, active rehabilitation, recommended to use 5-6 hours a day, for best results can be worn and used for over 12 hours per session depends on patients medical conditions.
- The belt should be fastened around the waist fairly snug, however not too tight. Do not squeeze the muscles around the waist.
- General spinal braces squeeze muscles around the waist, so it can not be worn for long period of time, usually 2-3 hours.
- Disk Dr. belt not only widens and supports lumbar vertebrae, but also forces muscles around the waist to exercise more, boosts muscular strength around the waist.
- Four permanent magnets are placed within the waist area of the Disk Dr. Waist. The strong medical magnet of 1600 Gauss quickly removes lower back pain.
- Ergonomically designed air cells designed to fit the natural curvature of the lumbar spine, Disk Dr. provides continuous therapeutic relief from lumbar intervertebral disc herniation.
- Air holes inserted to optimize the aeration flow. 100% cotton inner lining. Machine washable.
- Deodorizes and kills bacteria (99.9% deodorization after 18 hours)
- Clinical studies have been carried out at the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, College of Medicine, Inje University Seoul Paik Hospital by Professors Byungjik Kim and Shinwoo Park and their teams.
- Disk Dr. Won the Gold Medal in the medical category at the INPEX SHOW, one of the most authoritative exhibitions for new inventions, held in Pittsburgh (15-18 March 2002)